This latest Margaritaville property wins big with music fans
Whether for work or for pleasure, a hotel stay can make or break a travel experience. Luckily, dozens of new hotels open their doors across the United States each year, offering travelers even greater choice in where to catch their z's.
The new Margaritaville Hotel Nashville offers an urban retreat for music lovers in the heart of downtown SoBro. The property features a lobby level restaurant, rooftop pool and bar, onsite Starbucks and 217 guest rooms.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Hotel are as follows:
- Margaritaville Hotel Nashville - Nashville
- Saint Kate Arts Hotel - Milwaukee
- Asbury Ocean Club Hotel - Asbury Park, N.J.
- Dive Palm Springs - Palm Springs, Calif.
- The Daytona - Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Hotel Distil - Louisville
- The Guild Hotel - San Diego
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center - Philadelphia
- Virgin Hotels San Francisco - San Francisco
- Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani - Honolulu
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.